Why Invest in Incremental Oil and Gas?
Portfolio of Producing Assets in onshore USA (Wyoming and California)
- Mixture of commodities produced – oil, gas, natural gas liquids (NGL’s);
- Expectation of increasing oil and gas production from new project acquisitions;
- IOG owns and operate three oil/gas fields with a long production history;
- Current producing oilfields have a substantial reserve base.
- Our oil operations have low lifting costs (less than $20/bbl) are very competitive on a global comparison;
- Strong cash flow from these oil and gas fields.
In Control of Development
- Incremental has a 100% working interest in all of its existing oilfields and is the operator of these fields.
Potential for Growth through Acquisitions
- Continuous review of acquisition opportunities within North America;
- Targeting value accretive acquisitions which provide cash flow and upside development potential;
- Focused management team based in the USA with a strong track record of building E&P businesses.
IOG's primary focus is production rather than high risk exploration, with a strong emphasis on positive cashflow.